Monday, April 18, 2011

Training on Sundays

    I took Sunday training off yesterday. Going into Collegiate's I had been training every Sunday. Well today was not good training. What I learned today was that if I don't train on Sunday, Monday will feel like a Sunday's training or even worse.
  At first Sunday training didn't go so well. I think the first Sunday I came in I might have snatched 80 and clean and jerked 100. Eventually though, leading up to Collegiate's I was snatching 90 and clean and jerking 110 on Sunday (I mean that was my lightest workout of the week, now that's sayin' something). I started training on Sunday because Monday workouts were just horrible (like todays workout). What I found was keeping the ball rolling on Sunday lead to more productive workouts with greater intensities on Monday. SIMPLE SIMON MUST TRAIN ON SUNDAYS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment