Thursday, May 24, 2012

RIVALUS PROMASIL Protein Review (2.33lbs) Milk Chocolate

The mix-ability of this protein powder is terrible, I'm not going to buy it again. I could care less about taste, that's not why I buy protein powder, I buy it to help with recovery. What appealed to me about this protein was that it says on the container, "THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT CAUSE AN ADVERSE ANALYTICAL FINDING AS DEFINED BY THE INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITEE (IOC) OR WORLD ANTI-DOPING AGENCY (WADA). They also call it, "the athletes protein". So this product seems to be marketed at people like me who participate in a sport that has a governing body which tests there athletes. Not that I'm going to be tested anytime soon, it's just nice to know you are taking something that keeps you a clean athlete. That's about all that is good with this protein, it's marketing. It's also in a very plain container making you think it's not all about flashy bells and whistles. The worst part is, it's not just protein, it's got a bunch of other crap in it that I don't really want like beta-alanine and and vitamins that look like just filler. It's not just whey protein either, it's got seven different kinds of protein, so a protein blend. One thing is for sure, my next protein will be a straight up whey protein kind which has served me well in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment