Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sink or Swim

Sink or swim. this is the philosophy my training has to have. I have to come in everyday and snatch and clean and jerk to the maximum. Some days I'll sink, others day I'll swim. Did I swim today? I'd say no. no progress today. today I drowned. today I died. Will I swim tomorrow. you bet your ass I will. I'm gonna do the butterfly stroke better than Michael Phelps. sink or swim, what's it gonna be. be all that you can be. be the man. be the difference, the difference between you and your competitors is decided on what you lift today. There is no tomorrow, there is only here and now. lift like it's the Olympics in the gym everyday. Bring on the pain. I want it. I want it so bad, here and now, I want to feel like something, instead of like nobody, just a numb dumb machine. I want to try harder and put forth more effort than ever before seen. I can do it. this is my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment